Thursday, October 6, 2011

It is not all fun and games!

Today Daddy and I had to take Mommy's car to the shop. The battery was on its last leg and causing issues. The the two of us went to base to get the car back in shape. It gave me some time to work on things. While we were there, Daddy changed the tires on my stoller and I caught up on my texting.

Well my stroller was getting worked on and I had to sit some where!

I sent out bunch of texts, if you got one and can not read it, ask a 14th month old to translate it for you.

After that I had to stretch my legs. It took about an hour, which was really quick, but still I am just a kid.

They had some cool wipers, but we got new ones this summer. Not a time to change them out.

I would really like to see if I could clear this rack, but as usual Daddy has that camera on me.

Look at all those shelves! I could have a field day!!!!

Yep, I tried those shelves and found out my stroller was all fixed!

Well I can play with my keys, no one will care as long as I stop honking my horn! I love my stroller!

We got the car and headed out into the rain. Old man winter was bighting at my ears today! I think the old man really is not an old man, but Daddy has not confirmed it for me. I will figure it out soon! All I know is it was cold and wet today and we got the car fixed. Guess we have another day of rain tomorrow. Hope I get to play more, but when duty calls, I will answer!

No comments: