Friday, December 23, 2011

Daddy was NOT kidding!

Daddy was not kidding when he said I had to earn my breakfast. I thought he was joking, because he did not ask for cash when he delivered it.
Here I am eating my pancake.... No he does not give me syrup. I already ate my blackberries. So how much could a pancake and blackberries cost?

Daddy shredded a bunch of paper, so to earn my breakfast, I had to take up the trash. Who knew he would shred a rain forrest and the bag would be bigger than me.

Ok, I got it this far. I am going to take a shower and change my clothes. Does anyone know any thing about child labor laws? I need a lawyer.

Dog and I talked and we had enough earning our breakfast for one day.
We are on strike and waiting for Daddy's boss to show up. That's right! My Mommy, she will put a stop to this.

Nope we are not moving!

When mommy came home, I got changed again and got to be a kid!

I love it when mommy is home.  I don't have to work for my dinner.

Look at a close up of me.... I took it myself.

I am trying to look serious.... like I am seriously having a good time with my mommy!!!

Life is not that bad with daddy, but lets be honest, mommy are just a lot nicer.

No comments: