If you have been following the blog, you know I am now having to work for food. I know, hard to believe. But, I am working on Christmas Eve! I had to vacuum up my mess can you believe it? Who do I live with? Ebenezer Scrooge?
Someone gave us chex mix for Christmas. How was I supposed to know you were not supposed to throw it on the floor and dance on it. It was fun! Crunch, crunch, crunch....
One of life's lessons being learned! Chex mix is fun to dance in, but hard to clean up!
Maybe if I move it around and spread it out, no one will notice.
Some here and some there and it sort of matches the carpet.
I did not crush them all and they are really good. Union break!
Did I forget to charge this thing or is it full?
I am done, so please go plug it back up. I can't reach the counter top.
Hanging out with my friends down stairs after working so hard. We snuggle for warmth.... Sure hope I get that lump of coal in my stocking.
That is mommy over my shoulder. She has my Buzz Light Year blanket. I am good about sharing.
Look guys, there is Daddy with the Camera. Everyone smile!
What can I say. I can only imagine what I will have to do when I can reach the counter tops. Cooking, dishes and all that fun stuff. Guess, I am growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment