After church and my nap, we went to see Grandma Cook. She was having a Birthday party for Rachel and two or three other people. Grandma Cook has a really, really big family, if you did not know. So we went over and ate dinner and cake and ice cream.
Daddy did not take any pictures of the party, but he got some good shots of a goat, a cat and me.
Here I am eye balling a kitten.
Here I am trying to get my apple back from the billy goat.
Here is Mommy explaining why I will not get the apple back. Two reasons, his horns.
Went back to chasing the cat.
Now I think the cat is stalking me.
The goat
Me, the cat and the goat.
The kitty was nicer than the goat.
Grandma Cook realizing that I do not hold still for pictures and that I am very heavy.
It was a nice visit and the cake was really good! Happy Birthday to everyone else too.









No comments:
Post a Comment