Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It is official I am two (2) deuce !!

On August 14th, 2010 I was born. So I am two today! I made it....
Here is how I spent my day! Anyone care to explain how I go from 23 to 2? I was 23 on the last update and then I am two.
First, I got woke up. I was totally dreaming.
Seriously, I was asleep.
If I can have some milk, I will smile.
Pictures before milk, just not cool.
Out to give Taz a snack. I can walk down stairs now.
Found a dandelion, got distracted from the task at hand.
Taz has to sit before he gets his snack.
Me in the sand box.
Explaining what the shovel is for to daddy.
Playing with my trucks.
King of the rocks!
Got wet watering the corn and had to clean out my shoe.
The other shoe....
Waking up from nap, new clothes.... and my doggie!
Me and one of my four bear buddies.
Playing with the light and fan switch. I am tall now....
Hmmmm. No cake, no ice cream and no presents. Have to wait to Saturday for that and so do you.

No comments: