Friday, July 20, 2012

I got a train from Aunt Coleen!!!!!!!!

If you follow the blog, you will know that Aunt Coleen exposed me to trains. I have, of course, caught the bug and she is doing nothing to keep it under control. She sent me a train all the way from Georgia. And I could not be happier about it.
Here I am jumping for joy!
Here I am studying the train while it moves.
A closer look.
Here I am asking daddy to check the box for more tracks. The one at Aunt Coleen's house had miles and miles of tracks.
Seems it should go some where...
Should I touch it, Daddy says "No," but what would Aunt Coleen say. Hmmmm. "Let that baby touch the train." Yep, going to touch it.
I got it!
Now how do you get it on the track again!
Thank you Aunt Coleen. My Daddy is enjoying putting the track together every five minutes. It is fun to see how quickly he can do it. All I have to do is scream train, train, train!!! A few minutes.
Bye for now, see you guys again soon.

No comments: