Friday, July 20, 2012

An early harvest

It was time to do a check on some of our veggies. So we went outside to see what we could find. We have a lot of veggies. We had already harvested the peas, but that was because they, the peas, not me, crushed the strings holding them and fell down. We have been eating a lot of peas and have planted new ones.
Here I am reaching for a carrot.
I got it...
Me and Daddy with the carrots.
Pulling up potatoes. The carrots were better....
What am I looking for again? You can see the red onions, some are doing good and others not so...
Still digging....
This is hard work, I need a break.
Me taking a break with some small red onions.
A bucket of harvest. Ha ha... now Daddy has to clean and cook it.

We have started eating our veggies. Well, we always eat our veggies, but the ones we are eating now come from our garden. So they are really fresh.

No comments: