On the 14th of July was Ruby's Mommy's birthday. So I traded my Mommy to her Mommy, so Ruby could come over for a visit and my Mommy could go and do a spa thing or something with some other Mommas. It was nice seeing Ruby again and Chelsea and their Daddy too.
We ordered pizza.
Then we went out and I introduced them to Taz and we fed him.
Chelsea was a rookie at it. I showed her I still had all my fingers.
Ruby fed him too.
Daddy trying to get me to take a picture next to his sun flower. It is a weed, of course it grows faster than me.
Chelsea fed Taz again and still has all her fingers.
We played in the sand box.
Then I showed Ruby my garden. She was impressed.
Then I showed her my trucks, again.
Daddy gave us all frozen treats.
Ruby wanted to dig a hole, but Daddy said, "No." She did not take it well.
Here I am showing Chelsea my new Grover magnets.
It would seem my Mommy had fun while she was out and I had fun while Ruby, Chelsea and their Dad were here. It was a win win situation and I hope we can do it again soon.












No comments:
Post a Comment