Sunday, July 8, 2012

The rest of Timpanogos Cave

This is part two and I know it comes after part one, but go down one post and this will all make sense.
Mommy showed Daddy how to download pictures from his phone. Only took a few tries, but now, I can finish the Timpanogos Cave post.
According the Park Ranger who was guiding us, this is "The Heart of Timpanogos." That is what she said.
Stuff hanging from the roof....
Mommy's turn to carry me. If I did not mention it, you can't have any baby carriers or hard frame back packs in the cave.
They have leaks in the cave and it makes a real mess.
Here is another mess.
Daddy said I was heavy and he made a sling to carry me.
What is this?
Did not like the sling too much, so back to Mommy.
Ohhh thank God, light!  I thought I would never get out of the cave.
And, non-messy surface. I can step on it.
Ok folks, you heard the lady, move that way and go home.
She showed us the way out and closed the door!
Again, it was fun, now you can read the first part. C u guys later!

No comments: