Friday, April 18, 2014

Mommy's first vacation

If you follow the blog you know Mommy is home and she is officially on her first local area leave. We get 14 days to help Mommy get readjusted to not carrying a weapon and following all the traffic laws. Not to mention, so time to play with me. So we went to the race track, so she could learn to drive, but Daddy did not take pictures. And then we went to San Destin to have more fun.
 
Me being assisted by Mommy on the challenge....

Some of it was challenging.

After a few laps I was on my own.

Then I went bouncing.

I can jump high for being 42".

Then me and Mommy did an old fashion tire swing.

We spun until I threw up on Mommy, just kidding.

Then we found a tree house.

It was mine and Mommy's size.

Then we found a really big tree house.... that is me at the top.
 
That was the first day.... wonder what is next?

No comments: