Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The bear was right.... Mommy is Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy came home yesterday at 5:41 Pm. She was delayed 30 minutes, but what is another 30 minutes after almost 9 months. Of course bear came home and I got all excited that Mommy was coming home. Then I crashed in order to kill some time while Daddy cleaned the house. The last thing anyone coming home from war wants to find is a dirty house.
 
Waiting on Mommy to come home.

It was a long nap, but I was wide awake when Mommy got here.

Our final count down calarnder.

Daddy said if I had balloons Mommy could pick me out in the crowd.

Daddy hired a few sign waivers and two people to hold the banner.

The rush to Mommy.

Daddy got old while Mommy was gone. So I beat him to Mommy for the first hug.

See it was a photo finish, you can tell I am between Mommy and Daddy.

Mommy thanking the banner holder.

and the sign waivers.

The three of us.

Mommy talking and not giving me attention.

Another hug for me!
 
Here is a old photo the day Mommy Left, I was smaller then.
 

Mommy is finally home.
 
So Mommy is home.... our family has been reunited. Mommy had to work today, but she will begin a very long leave cycle in a few days. So do not be surprised if we show up on your front porch with little or no notice. Well if we told you we were coming, it would not be a surprise would it?

No comments: