Since we were already in Pensacola, Daddy and I figured that one more hour of driving would get us to the USS Alabama. Mommy has seen picture of me touring, but never toured it with me. Since Mommy is on vacation I can take her to see all the sights she missed while she was away.
Mommy and me with the USS Alabama's bell. It is really loud.
Mommy and me on the Deck.
I got a time out in the Brig. Who knew you were not allowed to run below decks.
Here we are in the Engine Room. It was really hot and the engine was off, can't imagine if it was on.
Mommy and me with 16" shells. The 16" must be the diameter. I know I am taller then 16".
This is what I would look like if I was in the Navy.
Here we are on the other side of the ship. No shortage of large cannons.
Life in the Navy can't be that bad, they get nap time. Taking a nap on the USS Drum.
Mommy and me on the deck of the USS Drum over looking Mobile Bay.
It was a fun trip and nice to see the USS Alabama again. I enjoyed it more, since, I was able to give the tour to Mommy. We will be visiting a lot of places in the coming days and weeks. Just be patient when looking for new post.









No comments:
Post a Comment