Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls' Night Out!

Last night was full of reunions. I saw friends from 13, 14 years ago - it was wonderful to catch up and remember the time we had together.

Of course, interestingly, I found out Chanar lives about 10 minutes away from me and I haven't seen her for about 14 years. She hadn't changed a bit. Still as fiesty as ever. Nara and her a working on a visit to Mongolian orphanage to distribute blankets, hygience items and food.

Please visit their non-profit organization website at: www.care4kidsworldwide.org

It is amazing what is being done to help the children in Mongolia, Ukraine and worldwide who were neglected and discarded - some in orphanages, some just simply living wherever they could to survive without home or shelter.

I will post some pictures of our visit soon. Since I didn't have a camera with me - I will need to rely on friends to send me pictures.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love catching up with old friends! Next time invite me (LOL)! I didn't realize there were so many Mongolians around, so fun!

The Youngs said...

I know - I am still finding out as well. You guys should come over for dinner / lunch one day. So, we can hang out and what not. I saw you at church today but didn't get to talk to you - sorry. Will email you on facebook.