Since mommy & daddy had somewhere to be, I got to spend the evening with auntie Monica, uncle Mark and Barsaa.
Auntie Monica greeted me with a smile and a hug - she wanted to hold me the whole evening.
Barsaa and me.
He didn't want me to ride him like a horse.
When, mommy & daddy came back, there was a big cake with candles waiting for daddy. Five candles - hmm - is he only five?
Mommy & daddy - I think they enjoyed their evening out. Does that mean I get to come visit auntie Monica, and uncle Mark more often?
Daddy blew his candle - when I was sleeping in the bedroom - I gotta make sure I am there next year.
Time to go home - they weren't too happy to let me go - I am sure I will see them soon - oh yeah, tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment