Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend with Auntie Tutu

Since daddy got to play Army through the long weekend - day and night - mommy wanted to invite Auntie Tutu over to stay with us.  So, I got to spend all day Friday with her and Saturday and Sunday with mommy and auntie Tutu.
Mommy was hosting a baby shower - so I got to keep her all to myself some of today as well - she wanted to play with me than talk to the grown ups. I am going to miss her - A LOT.
We talked: she told me stories, spoke to me in her language. Hope I will learn it when I get bigger. And she played with me.  
Here, she is feeding me - then she went to her room to talk to her boyfriend.  She likes him a lot, I guess, since I couldn't persuade her to stay with us and not go to Hawaii to visit him. 

Hopefully she will bring me some Hawaiian goodies - oh, but then, I can't eat them.

No comments: