Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pre-thanksgiving Dinner

As many of you know Keith loves anything turkey and loves cooking Thanksgiving meal - if I let him, he would make turkey dinner every week. We had an occassion of friends coming over for dinner and Keith was happy to make complete Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings.
Turkey just out of the oven.
All the trimmings are ready to be served.  
We managed to fit 6 adults 4 children (well 2 of them were babies) on the table and feed them all till they got full and hopefully happy and satisfied.  
Cottrell family: 18 month old Anu and 4 day old Altan - I bet it was his first Thanksgiving dinner. 
Lyu family: 14 month old Nicolas 
Our little guy was happy and full - couldn't eat the turkey though - oh well, next year he will have some turkey with all the trimmings.

1 comment:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

I see no rolls!!! You need to just come barrow my mixer :)