As we traveled back across the back 40 or so, we came upon another party of travelers. It was the people I had been waiting on since I was 21 months old.
Here I am trying to convince the group's leader there were giant dogs on the other side of the back 40.
Here I am watching a two and half old act like a 2 and a half year old.
He was still acting that way, so....
So we head out to see the big dogs, horse and goat.
Finally everyone arrived, Molly brought in the stragglers.
After all that traveling Daddy made sure I got rations.
I retired from the trail and took up tennis.
I watched one of the twins play in Molly's bowl.
Here I am tasting the birdie.
I tried to explain tennis to one of the twins, but was never sure which one it was. Felt like I was repeating the same thing over and over.

I told the twins to follow me, I would show them how to eat chips.
"Now watch me and do what I do."
"You really need me to show this to you again?"
That is hard work....
Relaxing with Molly and everyone else's feet were in the way.
It was a long and adventure filled day. I enjoyed myself. Met new people and saw a few new creatures. I think I even earned my pioneer badge.
Until next time, everyone, take care!














No comments:
Post a Comment