On Saturday, Daddy and I went to a Bar-B-Q. It was at the house of one of Daddy friends. He made me go with him. I am glad I did, because I got to meet and play with Molly. Molly is Trent and Maria's dog and she is fun to play with.
Here I am doing the traditional greeting. "The hand sniff." She liked me, I got all my fingers back.
Here I am petting Molly.
Here I am explaining to Molly that I do not like being licked.

Here I am trying to get Molly to do a trick!
I am trying to get Molly to jump in the chair.
Here we are resting after a training session.
Here I am checking out the back yard. Molly could not see that far, so she climbed up on Daddy's leg so she could see further.
For awhile there, it was just me and Daddy. So it was good Molly was there. Then everyone else showed up and the real fun began.






No comments:
Post a Comment