Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trains, tracks, trains and more tracks! (Vacation Part III)

It might be hard to believe, but I learned something on my vacation. I love playing with trains, but not as much as Mommy and Daddy dooooo!
Aunt Coleen's house was like a train store, but I did not have to buy them. It was really cool as you will see in the pictures that follow! It got crazy and the crazier it got, the funnier it was!!!!
Here is my first train. Did not seem to go anywhere, but it will!
Daddy got involved! Still not really going anywhere!
Now this is what I am talking about!
OMG another change. Someone give Daddy a time out!
This engine is not working like the other and is causing pile ups.
Now Mommy is in the act.... and she is the smart one.
The dream team coming up with new ideas.
How is this for a good idea?
Here I am trying to determine the stability of a bridge.
The final product. I must say me and Mommy make a great team. And of course, we will keep Daddy, someone has to clean up after we are done playing.
I learned we all like trains and putting the tracks together even more. We spent hours playing and it was fun seeing what we could make work and not make work. Everyone was impressed. Aunt Coleen said, that she has never seen such a cool set up. So we must be good to get a good grade from her. She is a teacher in case you did not know.

No comments: