What do you know, it did not take three months to do another post!
This past Saturday we went on a canoe trip. We being Daddy, Mommy and Me. Other than Mommy and Daddy arguing about who was driving the boat it was a great trip. Just can not put two Officers in the same craft. So I fired them and took over as the ships Captain. After that, it was just smooth sailing.
Daddy and I posing for a close up.
Off exploring on my own in our landing craft.
We are ashore working on a levy. It is an action shot with the other canoe speeding by behind us.
Me supervising one of the workers.
Cooling down in the water, this was our 2nd stop on along the river.
I figured they needed a harbor on this sand bar.
Mommy is in the landing craft relaxing.
Mommy and I at the end of the journey.
It was a great time out on the river. Have to admit, it was 98 degrees and rather humid, but with all the water to cool off in it did not bother me. We had plenty of rations and water, so it was a whole lot of fun! Next time, I will just be in charge from the beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment