Friday, July 10, 2015

Were are back and through pictures, you can catch up!

Where have I been? Deployed. The last post was my deployment and it took me all over the place, but now I am home. Made it back just in time for Mother's Day. So, that is where I will begin my grand adventure.
 
 
I got to wake Mommy up and have breakfast with her on Mother's Day! Love you Mommy!

Then I got to go pig out on a Chocolate Molten.

Just a cute picture of me.

Daddy and I cleaned the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Eglin AFB for Memorial Day.

We got a new flag for our house for Memorial Day, even has a light so it can fly at night.

Our new Flag.

I got season passes to Big Kahuna!

I have such a good life!

Daddy and I went to the Twin City Memorial Day ceremony.

Our yard! Sad, the bad spot used to be a lot smaller.

Our front yard....

Our front yard after putting in grass. It was hard work, but Daddy was determined.

Mommy and I made Boods.

I graduated pre-k 1 June 15, I took the on line courses while deployed.

I am just so cool!

A day at Turkey Creek, they have been working it!

More fighting with the grass!

The race track and fun park!

Me and Daddy waiting to win another race!

New Grass!

The other stuff is growing really good!

Adventure climbing with Daddy!

Yeah, if you fall it will hurt a lot!
 
It is not as high as it looks.

It is not narrow, my feet fit perfectly.
 
Waiting to go on our cave tour.

In the cave, I me and Mommy did not find it narrow.

Cheese....

A cool section of the cave.

The trail back to the car.

A natural place to rest.
 
We took turns.... I got to rest twice.
 

Finally, we did not do a garden this year, but the left overs from last year did not know they were not supposed to grow. So we have Watermelons and I think pumpkins growing.
 
We are now home and we will make a real effort to actually update the blog. However, everyone is working or in school. So we have a busy schedule. In fact it will be getting busier. Auntie Oyuna is coming on Monday and my Sister will be here in August. So the INN will be full, but we might have something to blog about!
 
Until next time!

 

No comments: