Since Auntie has arrived she has been to Georgia, Florida and Alabama. She is a well travelled traveler. Of course, since I go to work, well school Monday through Friday, Auntie gets to tour around and see places. After all there is a lot to do in the area.
Daddy took Auntie to see Turkey Creek South and
Turkey Creek North.
Then the went to Harbor Walk....
Auntie also got to see my Pirate Ship.
At Harbor Walk they have a carved tree... It is really cool.
Then Auntie went fishing and caught a small shark.
She is not even scared of it....
I took Auntie to shoot terminators....
Then we both won 1000 tickets on "Plinko" at the race track....
Here I am at the bowling alley.... It was fun!
I know better than to get close to the mouth.
Auntie is living dangerously. Daddy won two free games, so I guess we are coming back!
Anyway, that is what Auntie has been up too! She is keeping busy, even while I am in school!












No comments:
Post a Comment