Aunt Bernie and cousins Gage and Dalton might have a good news today. Bernie was on the phone with United early in the morning and hopefully they will get their luggage tonite.
While everyone was getting ready, daddy made blueberry pancakes. Then, everyone went to Antelope Island, I took a nap and mommy stayed with me.
On the Antelope Island - taking a hike up to the Dooly Knob.
Aunt Bernie signtseeing - buffalo and antelope.
The trail splits to two directions: one heading to the Dooly Knob and other to the summit. They hiked to the Dooly Knob. I am told I hiked up to the summit with mommy and daddy when I was still in mommy's tummy.
At the Dooly Knob.
End of the trail.
Camping out.
Down the trail - at the farm.
When they left the Antelope Island, mommy and I met up with them at the AF Museum. It was so windy, mommy was walking backwards to shield my face.
With C-123.
Inside - I found a bench perfect for me. Mommy was worried I might fall, her hands didn't move far.
Dalton exploring.
Gage and Dalton with the missiles
Maria in front of the F-16.
Maria, Gage and Dalton on the US Air Force chairs.
When we came out of the museum, it was raining and we had to run to the car - well, daddy ran pushing my stroller. Then, once back at the house, we all had a lunch and everybody wanted to take turns holding me again.
So, Gage and me.
Dalton and me. And I was tired - can I go back to mommy, please. And, I wanted a nap.
Then, auntie Bernie noticed snow outside. So, everyone went out to play whatever little snow there was.
Gage
MariaDalton, Maria, Bernie and Gage (from left)
Dalton making snowballs.
The day is almost over and it had gotten cold and roads slick. So, staying in for dinner - the pizza guy got to drive and we had a pizza night with ice cream for dessert.
Hope auntie Bernie's luggage will get here tonite and we will have more fun tomorrow!
1 comment:
Hey, Antelope Island! There it is ;) It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! I love the pics of everyone playing in the snow!
-Carissa
Post a Comment