I had a few pictures of me being me, so I thought I would post them. Why, because I know my fan base is out there wondering what I am up too.
I was told not to run with scissors inside, but was never told not to run with a shovel in the yard. The amazing part is, I am running and I just started walking less than a month ago.
Who knew, but we have a large sand box under our deck.
It is good tasting sand and fun to play in.
Working on my first fighting position.
Like I said, it is good sand.
Here I am lounging on my bear in the basement.
Had to put the bear in his new place. We reorganized my basement. I figured we could make better use of the space!
Yes, this is the spot for me.
Sometimes bear just does not do what I tell him and we end up fighting.
Here is Lenny, now he listens.
Took this one of myself.
Well that is what I had on the camera. Just wanted to make sure you did not forget what I look like. I am growing and changing everyday so just want to keep you up to date in case we meet at the mall or some place.
No comments:
Post a Comment