A long time ago, before I was born, Mommy and Daddy got a time share. I have not idea what that is, but they have one, so we get to go on vacation. Mommy and Daddy needed a rest and I agreed that they could rest,. I should have known they would not just rest!
The view from my room. Yep, that is a mountain.
Me in the living room with mommy. I need to reset the clock to my time!
Our first little hike took us up to a look out! I was tired. Riding in my jeep is a hard work!
Had to get a picture with daddy so everyone would know he was there. He usually takes the pictures.
Me in my jeep. It is comfortable and I am sure Grandma and Grandpa Young are glad to know I have put some miles on this puppy!
The view back to our hotel.
We got off to a late start, so we did not do a lot today! However, I heard some talk about walking up a mountain or something. I am sure I heard wrong, after all who would actually walk up a mountain?
No comments:
Post a Comment