It only took me THIRTEEN months - but I am walking now!
Here I am walking - not a good picture of me since I am concentrating on my steps and not on looking at the camera and smiling.
I figured, I better stop and smile so I will have a decent picture of me.
A few days later, getting much better at this walking business - doing laps around the island.
Looking for a fork to taste the cake.
Oh well, no fork to be found. So, I better go play with my truck.
Mommy and daddy keep calling me back and forth and I have been walking around the play room a lot! They just seem to have hard time believing I can actually walk.
All the walking got me tired. Time for little break.
1 comment:
Can't believe he's walking! He's such a cutie. Love the pic of him zonked out by his big bear haha
-Carissa
Post a Comment