Friday, September 2, 2011

A few days of hard work before vacation!

I am sure most of you wonder what I do all day!
I work, what else would I do.
Lately, dad has been teaching me gardening....
As his understudy, I mostly just get to pull weeds and clear the area. As you will see, I also dress the part! I am wearing my work clothes. They blend in with the dirt so I do not look as dirty.

Gosh, what has this weed ever done to me? Well it grew here and it is my job to pull them.

Ok, maybe I should have taken that job at E-trade when they offered it. I get hungry while I am working.

See what a good job I do? Learning to use the hand shovel.

It takes a little practice.

I know the sharp end goes down.

I can use both hands.

Child labor laws and some common sense make sure I do not work too long.

Another day at the office.

Yes, I eat on the job. And my office is under a tree.

The proper tool is very important.

\
Yummmm Potatoes. Going to eat them soon.

How do you like my sunflower?

I am hoping this one grows fast. I love watermelon.

and I like corn.

Hmmm, what will I do with a pumpkin? Carve it up on Halloween. Should be really big by then.

Here are my carrots.

I really thought they would be bigger.

Daddy likes the yellow outfit! And I like my lunch!

As you can see it is not all work, I get to play!

Of course my favorite part of the work day is when it is over and mommy comes home!
She is always so very happy to see me and I am to see her!

Vacation is just around the corner! Going to see the mountains.

No comments: