Saturday, August 20, 2011

My second first birth day again!

This day just keeps getting better... I got presents, more presents and my cake! I will admit, it did not look like my other birthday cake, but with all the cherries it looked like I had 8 candles. Only problem is I am only one, so I have seven to grow on.

Well it seems dad made cake and dinner... Auntie Nicole and her family came over for dinner on my second first birthday. Guess they knew about it before I did and they were on time.

Here is the cake daddy made for me.

Here is something daddy made, it does not have a name, but it was good!

Nicole and her family, Jeff, Nicole, Zach and Kayla. She was mommy's college roommate in Hawaii.

Kayla brought her car. It was cool and she played with my toys while I test drove the car.

Did someone say cake?

Kayla and Zach enjoying cake!

Yep, it is my second first birthday! CAKE.... ummmmm!

Auntie Nicole got me PJs!

We need our own photographer! It is hard to get all three of us in the picture!

Well if you eat cake you have to clean up when the company goes home!

Just splashing around! It is a my second first birthday so I am just goofing off! I do love bath time!

Again, thank you to everyone who made my second first bithday a great day! Love you all!

No comments: