Well, yes - it is my birthday today! I have a party later today - so I will post actual birthday pictures then. But, first, I want to tell you just how much I have grown.
And of course, I had to post a few pictures of my handsome self.
What more can I ask for when I have my big bear, friendly dog, and a sippy cup?!
I know mommy & daddy were telling me some joke, just can't remember what - I guess, I am getting old.
They want me to put the sunglasses on for the picture - isn't this thing for outside in the sun . . . I do have some strange parents.
Well, Friday, mommy took me to my Dr's appointment. I got weighed and measured.
My weight: 23 lbs and 0.5 ounces (55%) - 10.57 kg
My height: 31 inches (86%) - 78.74 cm
Head circumference: 19 inches (37%) -48.26 cm.
As of Friday, I am exactly half as tall as mommy. Hmm, does this mean I will be her height in another year?
And I got FOUR shots. Two nurses were on my two sides, poking me each twice. Then, I got some goofy looking bandaids which I got rid of the first chance I got - they were not for a big boy like me.
Now that I got my clean bill of health, I can get ready for my party tonight. Daddy is making me a cake - since mommy said she won't make me one but will buy it for me. Daddy wanted to let me have a homemade cake (out of a box) and I think I even saw a big #1. Wonder what that is for - will find out.
1 comment:
HAPPY #1 BIRTHDAY, BIG BOY. YOU HAVE REALLY GROWN. I KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE REALLY PROUD OF YOU.
WE LOVE YOU, HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY LIFE.
AUNT PIP & RICHARD
Post a Comment