Friday, August 19, 2011

A real milestone! Gosh I miss the good ole days!

According to my dad, I reached a milestone today. I don't really know how, because I did not walk anywhere! However, he said it, so it must be true.

I think it has something to do with finishing my last bottle of Similac and starting on whole milk. I was supposed to do that on my 1st Birthday, but daddy over bought, so we had to take an extra week to finish it up! The jury is out on the whole milk thing, but daddy sure was happy when we went shopping. Said we saved a lot of money! So I guess that means I will be getting more toys since there is extra money now!

Daddy was so happy, he took my picture with the last empty bottle, before giving me my last Similac bottle and putting me to bed! Not sure which he was happier about, finishing the Similac or me going to bed. I was a bit cranky, but gosh! It was a long walk to that milestone!

Me wondering why I am getting my picture taken with trash! Ok, not trash. Recycling!

Guess I should smile, he sure is.

Two was more then enough. How many you going to take - five?

If I don't look or move he will lose interest.  Learned this watching "Animal Kingdom"!

So there are the pictures of me and the recycling. I think we will be taking the recycling tomorrow just so we can close this out and make sure he does not take any more pictures with it!
He is my dad.... I know, I just got to love the big silly guy.

No comments: