Saturday, August 20, 2011

My second first birthday???

Let me see if I can explain this, because I am not sure I understand it myself. Last week we celebrated my first birthday, so I figured that was it! Then today, more presents arrived. I got a box from my aunt Michelle and it had presents from her and Grandma and Grandpa Young! So if last week was my first birthday, then today is my second first birthday! Makes sense right?
I sure hope I have a third first birthday! I like getting presents, so thank you aunt Michelle, Chris, Ella, Emily and Grandma and Grandpa Young.

Here I am with Mommy.... I got a card from Ella and Emily. Mommy read it to me and I really liked the art work!

Here is mommy opening a box for me!

Here is another box, this one has a cool yellow ribbon!

I got a bear and did I mention the yellow ribbion?

I got an orange shirt.... and a bear.

Did I mention I got a yellow ribbion!

Did I tell you guys I got a yellow ribbion?

Wow that was fun... now I have to text and say thank you. Well I would call, but I can't talk yet, so I text so they can understand me!

Hmmmm. It was my second first birthday, but where was the cake? Guess that will come later!

No comments: