When you're in the big house, you get time in the yard. I don't live in the big house, just an average one, but I get yard time. And just like the big house, someone is always watching me. As you know, I am always being watched, hence all the pictures. And I need to remember, Daddy always has a camera. Always seems to catch me doing something.
What rock? O that one, no I was not going to throw it.
This is a magic hose. When Daddy touches it, water comes out. When I touch it, nothing.
Imagination is important at my age. I am a fireman.
Here I am fighting a wild fire! Good hose control is important.
It is alive, "Daddy the hose has got me!!"
Come on, tell me the secret, I promise not to make a mess.
My morning jog in the yard.
What leaf? O that one. I found it on the ground.
Hmmmm. Another magic hose.
Hose drills, got to be able to deploy it quickly.
Aim is really important.
Hope this thing is really off.
Is it me or the sand, one of us is wet?!
Tough guy look! I think it was the sand that was wet.
Yard time is fun, but I have to remember, I am being watched. I know Daddy is taking all these pictures for something. I heard it was so they can show them to girlfriends when you get older. Especially if they don't like them.
Anyway, back to being a kid.














1 comment:
Christopher is getting so big and so handsome! Your garden looks amazing! You may not be a farmer, but you definitely have a green thumb!!
Post a Comment