When I got home, I showed Mommy the pictures from the Father and son hike and invited her to go on a family hike. She accepted, as you can see.
So we loaded up the car and headed back to highway 89.
It was not as sunny and warm, but we brought warmer clothing.
Here is Daddy and I after the initial climb up.
You can not see it, but Daddy is sweating. Guess I got heavier.
Me stretching my legs on a break. Daddy was trying to get a water for him.
Yes, the water is cold and that is ice on the log.
More ice....
It is up hill one way and down hill the next.
Here I am explaining the water fall to Mommy.
I wanted some ice, so Mommy went and got me some.
That is a lot colder than it looks.
The three of us.
The three of us with me being silly.
It looks the same coming down, so why not nap. As long as Daddy does not fall asleep I will be ok.
We are where? What?
Wow, time travel really works. One minute I am in the mountains and the next in the back of the car.
It was a nice hike, might be our last, that is if winter ever gets here and that white stuff blocks the trail. I am glad we were all able to go. It was a nice way to spend a few hours and hang out.














No comments:
Post a Comment