A day to be thankful for, is what Thanksgiving is all about. I am thankful I got to spend it with Mommy, Daddy and some other friends.
We hosted a really nice dinner at our house, me and mommy relaxed and Daddy did what his does best. He prepared food, baked breads and rolls and cakes and cooked a turkey and veggies and other stuff to make a really good dinner for all of us.
Besides that, he made extra so he could share with some other people too. We delivered cakes and bread to a family as a surprise. Everyone likes Daddy's cakes and breads.
Here are some of the baked goods.
And the cakes.
Dinner before we dug in...
Some of the crowd digging in, at least the ones who were on time.
You can see the yummy rolls, I really like those.
Daddy said Mommy had to come back 20 more times if that was all she was getting this trip. Nick carved the turkey, since Daddy was taking pictures.
Dessert and....
Table dancing with David.
The next day Carolina visited, she is Mommy's friend from Hawaii. I did not know her then.
Here are the three of us. And then we had leftovers.... ummm. Just as good the second time around.
Thanksgiving and the day after were really nice and we all enjoyed it and are thankful we got to enjoy it together.










No comments:
Post a Comment