After the trip to Joshua Tree I got to go 4 wheeling with Mommy through the magical rock gardens! In the desert, people grow rocks, instead of grass, they seem to grow better and do not need as much water.
Here I am on the 4 wheeler. Mommy is trying to keep up, but I am just too fast.
Cruising.
Totally off road.
Mommy wanted a turn.
Then I could not get here off.
Man this is getting harder.
Got it back, but she is not pushing me.
Daddy and his 2nd Cousin Danial on Veteran's Day. They are both Veterans of Iraq.
Me on Danial's motor cycle. That is Danial w/ his mask on.
Me at the petting zoo.
Grandma Sis has a lot of quail.
Grandma Sis proving she can pick me up.
Cousin Micheal and Daddy, they are First Cousins and both are veterans too.
Long good-byes are never fun, I will just start the car and lay on the horn.
Uncle John, Grandma Sis, Daddy, Kathy and Michael. 4 of the 5 are Veterans, John and Sis served in the Marine Corps in the 50s, then their is Daddy and Michael served in the Coast Guard way back when.
So that brings our Veteran Day Weekend to a close and we are headed North, back into the snow!
As always, it was great seeing everyone and it might be awhile til we get back that way, since we are moving to Florida soon.















No comments:
Post a Comment