One of the cool things about 29 Palms, is Joshua Tree. I do not know why 29 Palms is 29 Palms and not Joshua Tree, but I guess Joshua tree was already taken. Who knows, anyway, we went to Joshua Tree. They have trees some guy named Joshua named after himself and made it a park. The trees are cool, but the rocks are more fun.
Here is the tallest Joshua Tree I saw, but it does not look like the other trees.
Here I am out on the trail. I was playing tour guide.
Now follow me, plenty of room.
Wonder if he will ever see us up here.
Here is a very large rock.
Hey, stay with the tour before you get lost.
I tell you these tourist will drive me crazy.
Daddy wanted to move a rock.
Here I am helping down one of the senior citizens.
Run I can not hold it much longer.
Here is a real Joshua Tree. They are really crazy trees and if your not careful, they will bite.
It was a nice tour, but I will be glad when I get back to civilization.











No comments:
Post a Comment