First, do you really think Daddy would take me to the Dog Track. Anyway, Auntie was there, so I did not go to the dog racing track. We went to the kid friendly track in Destin Florida. We started out with the games and then hit the track.
Me trying to talk Auntie into letting me play a game neither of us understood.
Me on the wheel of fortune.
Me watching daddy play some game from like the 70's. Glalaxa, can you say Liam! His childhood is not mine thank god.
Pit Row.
Blazing almost 10 mph on the track.
We are in first place, we already lapped those two.
Now they are trying to box us in.
I am so cool, I drive with one hand too!
Back to pit row.
Me on the water gun, before they told me I was too short.
Here I am checking out the other pilots, no time for pictures.
It was a fun day. We were out awhile and even had Sonic for lunch. We even at a burger for Mommy, since she is eating Army Food.
FYI, my D-day is coming up, so hope to see you all at the big party. Your all invited, no need to RSVP, we will have plenty for everyone. Wait, I was just told the part was at an undisclosed location and their is an Army guy cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment