Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Me and bear, then and now!

Like the previous post said, Today is my Birthday. So Daddy had to come up with a way to show that I have grown. So we asked bear to find a picture of us from way back. All he could find was one from June 2011. That is like a long time ago, but at least Bear Kept the picture. Since then Bear has married, but we still remain friends.
 
Me and Bear when I was like 10 months old.
Me and Bear today. Who's little now?
It is ok, because I love you! Here is a bear hug.
Me frustrating Daddy, he keeps saying stand up....
Now Bear and Mrs. Bear will not stand up....
Yep, I find it really funny your trying to get a three year old to stand up!
 
Anyway, hope you enjoy Bear and my trip down memory lane.

No comments: