Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dinner and Cake, my real party!

My real party with all the guests and family was just awesome. I sure am glad Daddy had a practice party, because he did a great job on the real one. After the museum, before the play we got the food and cake and Daddy and Grandpa Ed went to work.  
The man behind the scene! He is he reason everyone gets to eat. 
The chow line, just waiting for a free hot meal.
Me escorting out a line cutter.
Here is Cody, Jacob and Evan after I restored order.
Yes, even at my own party I get to eat. 
The "Christopher Cake"
Cody attempting to light a match. We learned that as a child, he never played with matches.
Aunt Bernie taking over and getting the fire going.
Cheese!!!
Daddy got me a three, but the one to grow on was on the other side.
Cody working the ice cream scoop with those big guns....
They ate my cake and just left me sitting. I sure hope the presents cover the cost of the party.
 
Thanks Grandpa Ed and Grandmaunt Coleen and of course Daddy for good food and a place to throw a party.

No comments: