We got up early, because Daddy and I had some baking to do. We baked a lot of bread, those of you who have seen Daddy make bread would understand 5 batches is a lot. Daddy has to go out and play village elder for some students in some swamp school. So he always takes some bread. Plus, I need my bread and a few other people have orders in. So Daddy and I bake bread a lot of bread.
I got every thing out and ready for us. The "Chef" will be along any minute.
Now was that, one table spoon of salt or a 1/2 of a cup. They are both white, so he will never know the difference.
I will just put a 1/2 cut of each and average it out.
Have to flatten the bread into the pans.
Look, the "Chef" is here. About time.
Work slow down.... I was doing better without you!
Some of the final product. Rounds for the students, rolls for a combination, loafs and of course cinnamon buns for me!
It is a lot work, but it is fun. It is after all guy time. Well all the time is guy time since Mommy went to that undisclosed location. I will put a stamp on a bun and send it to Mommy. Hmmm, that mail man might eat it. Well I will eat it and tell Mommy how good it was.
1 comment:
I want one loaf and one Christopher put a stamp on them. Love seeing him having fun with dad...tell mom Shelly is praying for her..
Post a Comment