Monday, February 21, 2011

Another day in Alabama

Another day in Alabama has passed and I got to meet the Taco Bell dog and learn to swing....

The little doggie is a base dog who lives here and there. Basically, when the economy went down this poor guy lost his contract and could not land another commercial. He tried to enlist, but did not meet the height requirement. So now he just hangs out on base and relies on the kindness of the community. Daddy and me gave him some food.... we see him every few days, but I have not really got to play with him yet.... He is really cute and I am sure would make a good pet for someone....

 He is a cutie.... but Mommy said I can't take him home....
 Here I am in the big kids swing.... this one is way funner than the one I used to have in my room!
 I almost got the camera, but I started going the other way.... I will get it next time!
Hey what is that kid doing over there?

As you can see my list of first and new experiences and challanges is growing.... Also did you check out those legs? It is really warm here. Has been in the high 60s and even broke 70 one day. So I had to get some summer clothes for winter. I like Alabama....

No comments: