Well, since it was a Saturday, I got to hang out with both mommy and daddy and then, later visited with Ruby's family.
As usual, after my breakfast, I found mysef hanging out in daddy's bed. He left me in there while doing laundry and preparing breakfast. Mommy had gone to the gym and then to Walmart.
Daddy and I discovered another way to play - swing me around in a bag. When daddy brought the bag in to show mommy - she asked where he had left me. I guess I wasn't noticeable in the bag.
Yep, I fit in the bag with my burp cloth.
Here I am . . .
Then, I got to play in my round chair toy - while I counted down to my visit with Ruby,
Wow - here is Ruby sitting on her high chair - daddy said I will be getting one of these soon.
I am in Ruby's bouncy chair toy while mommy and daddy had thie dinner
I figured out how to get myself moving around so I can play with different toys
Melissa and Brad - she made some yummy food
Anji and Ron -she shared some secrets of potty training - hmm, daddy might try to get my diapers away soon. Daddy, remember: at 2 years she said.
Ruby is back with her toys
Chelsea with her friends: Edie and Maya - they were some loud bunch, eh - kept me awake and entertainted
Ruby having her dinner - I gotta teach her how to hold her bottle.
Well, by the time we got home, it was late - I didn't notice they kept me up way late for my bathtime. So, I was out in no time and had to leave the blogging till today. More blogging will be coming today - I think we have dinner guests.
No comments:
Post a Comment