Thursday, February 17, 2011

The coolest aunt a guy could have!

Well I am talking about my Daddy's aunt, which I guess makes her my great aunt, but that is what I said, she is a Great Aunt! Man that is confusing.... well what I am talking about is the sfuff she loaned me. Check out these toys.... They make sounds and I can bang on them. They even bang back.... got a lump on my head from one. Still working on that whole sitting up thing....

This is me, checking out me..... I see what they mean! I am dam cute!

Me giving dad the nod of approval for driving and getting the toys....

This is my second time in one of these.... and I love it!

This one even came with a chew toy.... I heard my dads other aunt used a bagel on a string with my him. Times were tough back then for babies.... but I have it good!

So thank you Great Aunt Coleen for sharing all the cool toys.... I could not put them all, because it would have been a huge post. Dad made me pick out my two favorites.... ok, C U later!

No comments: