Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little more about my name

While I was at my dad's Aunt Coleen's house dad took the time to show me some of the medals and other things that belong to Arnold Collins Jr., his grandfather. One of my middle names is Arnold and the other is Newton, named after dad's other grandfather.... So now I know a little more about Arnold and so do you.

 Yep, the frame with all the stuff in it is bigger than me. Then again, I am sure most things I will see for the time being is bigger than me!
I guess this was made for Arnold back in the 1980s by his kids. Dad already stole that idea from me, he has already put his Enlisted time in a frame and he is still working on the other half. Maybe I will be able to suprise mommy....

Well this pertty much catch me up and you too.... keep checking back! I am sure over the next seven weeks or hundred years of so of my life I will be updating again.

"Yall take care now"!



No comments: