Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well baby Visit

Well, I had my 6-month Dr appointment today. So, I thought I would post how well I am doing. 
But, first:
Picture of Ruby and I at church - mommy took it on her cellphone -
so it was a random shot without much warning.

Back to my well baby visit: Daddy and I got to the Doc's Office - got in without much wait, got weighed, measured and all.
So, I weigh 16 lbs 10 oz at 36% (7.54 kg);
measured 26.5 inches in height at 56% (67.31 cm);
and my head measured 17.5 inches in circumference at 71% (44.45 cm).
So, Hmm... am I a tall kid with a big head? 
Here I am all ready for theDoc to show up! The office isn't that warm, you know. 
And of course, I had to stay like this till he does his thing.

But, overall, I am healthy and happy. 
Have to say, I am a brave kid too - didn't cry much when I got the shots.

No comments: