As you know by now I am in Alabama. No I have not seen Forrest Gump yet, but let me stick to the point. Since we had to pack light, due to flying, I had to leave behind my whale tub. So now I am taking a bath in the big tub.... It is a pool actually. It is nice and I am learning not to put my head under water with my mouth open. Sadly, I am learning the hard way.
Me on my tub mat. Keeps me from hitting my head...
It is really relaxing... Sort of like my spa trip back in December....
I have to be careful on my back or I can get a mouth full of water....
The other major change came today. The date on the picture is correct, I ate my first solid food at 11:20 central time zone.... Rice cereal with formula. Well, you judge for yourself if I liked it.... My jury is still out.... anyone got any information on peas and carrots.... been told those are next!
Yes, that is officially the first spoon full to cross my lips.... I am sure not the last!
Ok, it has an interesting taste and texture, but what am I supposed to do with it!
The high chair is another thing my Great Aunt Coleen loaned me for my visit.... like I said, she is the best!
Here I am at the end, kind of playing with the rice stuff to see if I can get daddy to turn red.... He did not turn red. He was nice to me and even admitted he had no idea what it taste like!
Here I am at the end, kind of playing with the rice stuff to see if I can get daddy to turn red.... He did not turn red. He was nice to me and even admitted he had no idea what it taste like!
Well I will keep you up to date on the whole eating solid food thing.... by the way, anyone know what a grit is.... dad said I had to try one before I leave Alabama!
No comments:
Post a Comment