Did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Or did I somehow get someone mad at me? Today was an unusually annoying day! I am usually okay with people getting defensive and argumentative or being incompitent with what they do. I think of myself as being abe to keep my cool and being able to handle it.
But, today was a different story. Dealt with a Salvation Army truck driver - who didn't want my donations because he doesn't want to drag them down the stairs. If there is a policy, I understand. But, he got defensive and started blaming me for even calling them in the first place. I was not happy.
Then, the Air Force Sgt. I was talking to - brushed me off and passed me onto someone else as if I was being discarded.
I know I might be having some crazy day but I don't think the source of all that was me.
I am sure most of you are thinking I have had worse, what is she complaining about? But, then I won't ever know that, hmm... So, it is my little venting to the cyberspace. :-)
Hope tomorrow will be a better day - I need it to be! Hope all of your tomorrows will be better, brighter, and full of exciting adventures.
2 comments:
I hate those kinds of days! I hope today was better :)
Thanks, Carissa. Yes, today was a much better day!!! Then, my blog is my source of relieving my stress - and getting my vent out there - since my hubby is not here to listen to me. :-) Thanks... By the way, I got my background changed. Thanks.
Also, since you like Asian culture so much - you should come and live in Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment