Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blogging

If anybody happen to read my blog or just stumble on it, they would know I am really green at this. I have just started it - and have been learning about all these websites to add stuff onto it. Not sure, what is what still most of the time. Got this visitor map thing - but it won't start putting red dots on it. :-)

Hopefully, if I look around more and do little searching, I will figure out how to make this page look a bit more presentable. But then, I am sure there is some site you can upload all these stuff to get onto your blog page and it is super easy - I just need to have that lucky accident to figure it out...

Interesting idea - this blog is. You can write what you think and what you did - and you never know who might read it - just goes to this cyber universe and you can't trace where it goes and who it reaches.

No comments: