Sunday, August 22, 2010

Auntie and Uncle came to visit!

It seems kids are really popular.... as soon as you have one the number of visitors you get goes way up. I just hope we have as many baby sitters as the years go on.

Christopher got a visit from his Aunt Monica (Mom's oldest sister) and Uncle Mark. They braved the wind and rain and traveled from West Jordan to Clearfield. Of course, like a good Aunt, she came bearing a nice blanket for Christopher.
Christopher waking up and realizing he has company.
The three of us.... in the living room. It is nice to have company so we can get a picture of the three of us!
Auntie Monica getting a good look at me.... she sure did smile at me.
Guess she was happy I was receiving guests.
See she is smiling again. Guess she really likes me.
Here is me with Uncle Mark and Aunt Monica.
Here is me getting my bottle in the living room. I was checking out my mommy and daddy's wedding pictures. I do not get to the living room very often. Only when company comes or on the way out the door.

No comments: