Well, yesterday I threw up a couple of times - strange for the last trimester - especially when it didn't happen on the first. But, for me, not too strange. I am sensitive to a lot of things - burnt popcorn, cheap strange smelling cologne - a lot things make me gag and puke.
But, yesterday, I didn't have much of a reason. But, I did nonetheless. Then, I was warm to the touch. I called the Dr's office - she wasn't available and the on-call didn't return my call. However, my agressive husband got a nurse on the phone - explained the situation - she thought I might be dihydrated from throwing up and it might stress the baby - so we were told to check into the hospital.
We did - after being admitted, giving a urine sample, being plugged up to beeping machines, we sat there uncomfortably for about 3 hours watching bery small TV of which we couldn't even change the channels of. The most comforting part was the baby is fine - he was doing better than me in fact - and my contractions were still at the early stages.
So, we had enough of the not so comfy bed and squeaking rocking chair - and went home still pregnant. Little discomfort aside, I am glad Jr is doing well and taking mommy's gastro-intestinal issues in stride.
We had a dry run to the hospital now - so we know how to get there and where to check in and which room not to take! Soon - we will be posting Jr's pictures, I hope.
1 comment:
I hope so too! Hang in there a little longer!
Post a Comment